Creating a framework for success can be a daunting task and difficult to navigate. Sometimes you just don’t know where to start, what needs to be covered or what things work best! That’s where we came in to help and were joined by special guest, Lauren Melcher. Lauren Melcher (@lgmelcher), a Digital Strategist for Weber Shandwick (@wsmpls), has plenty of experience in creating a great strategy (as you can see from her job title!) and brought some great perspective to the table.
We covered topics and answered questions such as: What organization structure models work especially well for nonprofits, how to manage social/digital programs with limited resources and clarifying roles and responsibilities for team efficiency.
Make sure you join us every Wednesday for #NPtalk and don’t forget your #NPtalk hashtag! The chat begins at 2pmCST– we look forward to seeing you there!
- How does social/digital currently fit in your org structure?
- What translates well from corporate org structures, and what doesn’t?
- How do vertical and horizontal org structure relationships affect social?
- How should campaigns and programs be measured against organization-wide goals?
- How can nonprofit teams increase efficiency within existing org structures?